User avatar

mimimac

  • Art & Photography Re: I heart you.

    This is another of my attempts at photography. This time I tried something different. :) By the way, if any of you guys use deviant art, a few of my ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A day out.

    Nah that's okay. :) It's what I posted it for anyway, for a review. :) It's Malta, and the first and last pictures were taken from the bastions of our ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A day out.

    These were taken a while ago but I though I'd see what you guys thought of them. :)

    May 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Attempted photography (2)

    Well to be honest I like it because it was a really simple line on the ground and from the angle I took it from it looks like a giant ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Attempted photography (2)

    I took this photo on the day I left school in the schoolyard :) Hope you like it! xx Mia

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: (Attempted) Photography.

    I really wish I could make it a smaller size but to be perfectly honest... I have absolutely no idea how :S *face/palm* xD Thanks guys :D xx Mia

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: (Attempted) Photography.

    Heard 'Pain' By three days grace and I just wrote the first part down and took this picture :)

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: green eye

    Found a picture of an eye and edited etc. Hope you like. xxMiaxx

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Comic

    Hey! Haha this is so cool. xD Andy... Flying hahaha :P *goes into chat* Nah.. he's still on the ground at the moment. :O Dang it! Great job Dreamzie! xxMiaxx

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: So, I've been practicing my photomanipulation

    Hey, Hmm, I would go for a black and bold font to stand out against the red background. Red and green seem to blend in here. The model is exceptionally ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Some More Photies!

    Becky! Where on earth do you live? It looks so amazing! :o I'm so jealous about the snow! I've only ever seen snow when I was very very little on ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fonts

    Hey Haha, I personally usually use times new roman. Not because I particularly like it, but because I don't bother changing it. However, I think I prefer veranda. For some ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Hey, I have no idea when I started writing, I think I've always like to write. However, the earliest story I can remember is a sequel I wrote to the ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Subplot?

    Hey Maybe you could make it that one of her friends turns out to be a dark faerie, and knew all along about her powers. He/she could have been trying ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Nicknames!

    Hey Well, obviously Annie, Ann. You can call here Anna Nana maybe? Think of her personality traits, and bring something out of that. xxmimixx

    Apr 15, 2009


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne