User avatar

mimimac

  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Hey June! Oh my goodness I love you! :) This is the: list of cool yws people ;) Haha I gotta make one of my own xD Thanks loads, you're ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks for making the YWS Radio Show Special!

    You guys are awesome! I couldn't stop laughing haha. :P Once again, I thank conrad for evil laughing for me... but you won in that department snoink! :D x

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    I get whatever I'm supposed to be getting! Haha your polls are funny Nate *hands Nate a purple cookie* :D

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Hey! There are loads of pretty people on yws! Now we have proof... writer's are gorgeous :) xxmimixx

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    round 57: YWS members vs. Miley Cyrus. The YWS members are cheering due to their recent victory when suddenly, an off tune voice is heard. "YOU GET THE BEST OF ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    sight

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Apparently it's because they grow in clusters and these clusters resemble the shape of large, yellow grapes. Why is yws so fun?

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Create a Story! Sentence by sentence...

    Which was full of polka dotted kittens and aliens with pink hats!

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    brown hair... green eyes (don't know why :p)

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I'm reading: slumdog millionaire and superior saturday! :)

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Welcome to my life in your pants hahaa xD

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Round 52 - Mesh vs Jack Mesh and Jack circle the ring, facing each other...Ready to fight to the death. Jack brings out a huge axe, and prepares to strike, ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't serious a star?

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    could jump around

    Mar 15, 2009


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud