User avatar

mimimac

  • WRFF Archive Re: Mimz's Marvelously Miraculous reviews! :D

    I'm Mia! *Gives the person who's reading this a gianormous hug* What I can't review: Poetry. Fullstop. :P What I can review: Fantasy fiction (I love this) Other fiction And ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: bounty hunter, chapter 1

    Hey ofir! I'm back to review chapter one! :D Grammatical mistakes and nitpicks I opened my eyes unwillingly, staring at the boy in front of my eyes. Eyes is used ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Forgotten

    Hello, I'm Mia and I will be reviewing this today. :) Before I start, I wanted to tell you that your first sentence was great. It hooked me into the ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    Hey, I'll try my utter best to come! :) I sincerely hope I don't forget... -.- xxmiaxx

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bounty hunter, prolugue

    Hey, I'm Mia and I will be reviewing this today. :) Nitpicks and grammatical mistakes The brown marble floor looked clean enough, the tiny old love seat that was half ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Jack and Jill Went UP the Hill

    Hey Big sis! Welcome to the yws. Before I review this piece, I would point out one or two rules you may not have been familiar with since you're new ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fonts

    Hey Haha, I personally usually use times new roman. Not because I particularly like it, but because I don't bother changing it. However, I think I prefer veranda. For some ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Hey, I have no idea when I started writing, I think I've always like to write. However, the earliest story I can remember is a sequel I wrote to the ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Subplot?

    Hey Maybe you could make it that one of her friends turns out to be a dark faerie, and knew all along about her powers. He/she could have been trying ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Nicknames!

    Hey Well, obviously Annie, Ann. You can call here Anna Nana maybe? Think of her personality traits, and bring something out of that. xxmimixx

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?

    Hey I think it depends on the character. If it's a good guy smoking (with a nice personality etc), it doesn't really add anything to their character. However, if you ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writer's block

    Hey! Take a break. This is the best thing you can do. Sit down, watch some T.V, read a book, eat, anything that gets you away from your story. Try ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Most Disturbing Book...

    Hey Well, mine isn't particularly distubring: The dungeon by Llyn Reid Banks. So sad. :(

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Hey June! Oh my goodness I love you! :) This is the: list of cool yws people ;) Haha I gotta make one of my own xD Thanks loads, you're ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled

    Hey, I'm Mia and I will be revewiing this today. Grammar/ nitpicks The old man awoke with a small gasp. His bedclothes clung to his skin with sweat, the outline ...

    Apr 15, 2009


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson