User avatar

mimimac

  • Art & Photography Re: Some More Photies!

    Becky! Where on earth do you live? It looks so amazing! :o I'm so jealous about the snow! I've only ever seen snow when I was very very little on ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Normal

    Hey I'm Mia. :) The fainting sun was giving its last try to push through the cover of gray clouds, and the wind blew in all directions. I think the ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Terrafertilis Prologue

    Hey, Mia here as requested. :) I took a bite from my bread and turned to nudge the man behind me “Sensei, sensei. Wake up, sensei!” I bellowed, very close ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: stop the pain prolouge

    Hey! I'm Mia! :D You're my first review as a purp (instructor). xD Grammatical mistakes/ nitpicks The three most popular girls in the school. Replace 'in the' with either 'at' ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mimz's Marvelously Miraculous reviews! :D

    Anyone else want reviews? ^_^

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: NaPoWriMo + Chat + Songs from the 90s =

    Mars! I'm still going: How... What... Wow! Aaah! Amazing job dear! You rock my socks! xD I still don't know how you did it, but I'm loving you for it! ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lily Foxglove 4.2

    Anna! :D Mia here as requested! Grammatical mistakes/ nitpicks I could only find two! :O I feel as if I've failed you as a reviewer. xD Roxy nodded feebly and ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: bounty hunter, chapter 3

    Hey Ofir, I'm back for chapter 3. Grammatical mistakes/ nitpicks I landed on my right arm. It hurt, but I didn't have much time to acknowledge the pain. Please don't ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: He's Gone prologue

    Hey Olivia, I'm Mia. :) I can't really give this a lengthy review, since it is so short. Words were not his friend and, more often than not, they failed ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreams of a Fate (Chapter 1)

    Hey I'm Mia. This is way too small to be a chapter, it's not even really long enough to be a short story, it's only two paragraphs! :S On to ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: bounty hunter, chapter 2

    Hey, I'm back! Sorry this took so long. :oops: Grammatical mistakes/ nitpicks I ducked as soon as I heard the crash. I squinted, listening carefully to the explosion, trying to ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Light

    Stella! I really liked this! (Although remember I know squat about poetry) I loved the story behind it. She had someone she depended on, and whom she loved, but soon ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Innocence

    Hey I'm Mia and I will be reviewing this today. :) Grammatical mistakes/ nitpicks Black military boots pounding on the white linoleum floor, General Fredrick Saloman flashed his pass to ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mimz's Marvelously Miraculous reviews! :D

    Forever Threnody -> Done :)

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Piper Legend (Prologue~Edited)

    Hallo! Mia here as requested! *Hands Forever Threnody a purple cookie* ^_^ I couldn't find any big mistakes, so I became a bit mean and nitpicked the entire piece. :twisted: ...

    Apr 19, 2009


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11