User avatar

mimimac

  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Member Saying Hello

    Hello! I'm Mia. :D I see you've been explained most of the rules... dang it. :P Well I can still tell you about one or two things to help you ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello! I'm Mia. :) I see most of the rules have been explained to you, here are one or two things that I thought I'd clear up for you. You ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello Shane! I'm Mia. I see the colours have already been explained to you, I'm an instructor (purple name) I help people improve their writing. :) Since I joined YWS ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hello! I'm Mia and welcome to YWS. :D I hope you enjoy it here, we're all so welcoming and nice (I'm not just saying that. :P) YWS has greatly improved ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, Bonjour and Buenas Dias (or Buenos ...^^)

    Hello JoJo! I'm Mia :D I adore your name, it's my best friend's nickname (her name is Joanna). Also, there's a shope called JoJo's near where I live. xD I'm ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And the Werecat Stalks into the Night...

    Hello there Cat! I'm Mia :D I think all the basic rules have been pointed out, I thought I'd just tell you one or two small things that will help ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One of the best parts about YWS!

    Wait...hold on a moment... let me ge this straight... You think... we on yws... don't use... ellpises... Why of course... why would we ever... ever... ever... ever ever... give you ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Star-Flight (Prologue)

    Hey! Mia here. :) Grammatical mistakes/ Nitpicks This was it,he thought. Put a space betwen 'it' and the comma. Also, instead of writing 'he thought'. You could write it like ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Comic

    Hey! Haha this is so cool. xD Andy... Flying hahaha :P *goes into chat* Nah.. he's still on the ground at the moment. :O Dang it! Great job Dreamzie! xxMiaxx

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imposter!

    Haha I know who it is! *Goes to tell everyone in yws except for mesh* Mwahaha :P xxMiaxx

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you afraid of the mods?

    Depends if I've talked to them or not. Usually I get to know them and they be pure awesome-ness. *Hugs all the mods* xxMiaxx

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Andy... Smiling? :O haha :P

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Are you in the chatroom?

    Urmm... instructor purple :D :P

    Apr 28, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mimz's Marvelously Miraculous reviews! :D

    Lord Anzius -> Done. :)

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: So, I've been practicing my photomanipulation

    Hey, Hmm, I would go for a black and bold font to stand out against the red background. Red and green seem to blend in here. The model is exceptionally ...

    Apr 28, 2009


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)