-
Re: English Homework -> the Joker.
True :) That's what I thought and came up with this: Mia: How did you get those scars? The joker: They had told me the Carnival would be fun. Candyfloss, ...
May 6, 2009 -
Re: English Homework -> the Joker.
As homework, our english teacher asked us to interview our favourite character from a movie or book. I chose the joker (Heath Ledger's portrayal of him.) Please can you give ...
May 6, 2009 -
Re: In Which LibraLoo Introduces Herself
Hallo! :) I'm Mia and welcome to YWS. :D You live in New York! Luckyy! I so want to go there one day, it seems so cool (and gigantic xD). ...
May 6, 2009 -
Re: Hello!
Hey I'm Mia. :) I think all the rules have been explained really. -.- Well here are some few pointers to help you out. :) Although chat speak is NOT ...
May 5, 2009 -
Re: Newbie here :)
Hey Elly! Long time no see? :P Mwahahaa! Welcome to the large, wierd and happy family we call YWS! :) So since I know you've already read the three main ...
May 5, 2009 -
Re: Hey Everyone!
Alo Loup! I'm Mia and welcome to our large, wierd and all round awesome family we call... YWS! :D Before I start, here are the answers to your questions: Who ...
May 4, 2009 -
Re: Hey Everyone :)
Hey! I'm Mia! Welcome to YWS! :D At first, YWS may seem a bit ...odd. xDThe greeters may seem too perky The moderators may seem scary. :P And the instructors ...
May 4, 2009 -
Re: Hey I am sooooooooooooooooo new here
Alo Kar, I'm Mia. Welcome to the extended, wierd and happy family we call YWS. ;) I think most of the rules have been explained to you... let me just ...
May 4, 2009 -
Re: Needed: Names
Hey here are some irish names: Dervla (f) Duana (m/f) Teague (m) Cullen Draighean (f) Eascrach (f) you can google for others ;) xxMiaxx
May 3, 2009 -
Re: I am new. No duh XD
Hey Sam! I'm Mia. Welcome to YWS! :D Let me just tell you that YWS has greatly improved my writing and I think I've become a better writer on the ...
May 3, 2009 -
Re: G'day, Hello and 'Sup to all!
Hey, welcome to YWS I'm Mia. :) I think the main rules have been explained to you, here are one or two things that I think will help you out ...
May 3, 2009 -
Re: Hi
Hello! I'm Mia! :) Welcome to YWS! I really hope you enjoy yourself here as I have. This site has taught me so many things such as the importance of ...
May 3, 2009 -
Re: hiiiiiii! <3
Hey "Bella", I'm Mia! As someone said above, be careful because not everyone shares your love for twilight. :P I personally read all four books and watched the movie. I ...
May 3, 2009 -
Re: Hi ^^ Another Newbie Here.
Hey Emma! Well, the main things have been pointed out above. Let me tell you one or two things that will help you in your first few days on YWS. ...
May 3, 2009 -
Re: Hey everybody
Hey! I'm Mia. :) I have no idea what changes have been made because I've only been here for a few months so I don't know how it was before. ...
May 3, 2009
