User avatar

mimimac

  • WRFF Archive Re: I'll have a review extra value meal,

    pleasee review, it's being ignored for whatever reason >.< It's not even mega long or something. Ahh well... Thanks Marzi, I appreciate it :D xxMiixx

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Change chapter 1 (yes... again)

    Hey guys, uuh... please review this! It's change chapter one yet again, but it's gone through a big re-vamp. :) Hopefully for the better. Stupid doctors. Stupid blood tests. Stupid, ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My 2,000th post zomg

    Yay Yay Yay! And I haven't gotten my custom title yet.. :S Awesome Job Demziee! xx Mia xx

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope actually, although I AM claustrophobic. TPBM: is panic studying for exams this week.

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Do I even have a muse?

    May 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tip for critiquers...

    Hahahahahaa omg, the funny thing is it seems so true xD xxMiaxx

    May 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    I HATE ALEXANDERLAND! *looks at Demeter's green name - a Jmod* Uh-oh I mean it is the best! :O Joke haha Go Alexander! 10/10 ;) *sings* Years ago, when I ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wind Brother

    Hello! :) I'm Mia. General nitpicks I had another one, once, but I forgot it. I think you should remove the comma before 'once'. Then, the trees and bushes were ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *Saunters back in wearing her new black leather jacket, and a purple badge labelled instructor* Mia: Oi, would someone please fetch me a coke? Suddenly a newbie stalks in, looking... ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I'm reading Ingo... Lent to me by a friend.

    May 14, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Heey. Haha I thought this was pretty funny. It was short and humorous and I liked the fact that only two people talked in each skit because I didn't bother ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Heey. Haha I thought this was pretty funny. It was short and humorous and I liked the fact that only two people talked in each skit because I didn't bother ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue III

    Hahaa Well I wanna say great job to lin, pipz, and all the other instructors such as music and evi who did an awesome job! :D Oh... congrats greeters. *coughssomuchshehastodrinkaglassofwaterbutisstill

    May 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newibie!

    Hallo! Welcome to the big, odd, happy and downright crazy family we call YWS! I think all the rules have been explained... well, here's a link to our awesome chat ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm the newest pain that you will have to put up with.

    Heey! Wow, your welcome forum took a while to read, but it was worth it. :) The country life you described sounds so cool. I don't think I could handle ...

    May 9, 2009


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor