User avatar

mimimac

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Escaping the Lost City....

    hello! Your second comment haha! Lucky me :D I probably should not be commenting on this because I've read it a bit more than a few times ;) (But I ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Sims and You

    hahahaaaa I loved reading this.. it was hilarious! This is exactly how I feel wen I play! It can be so frustrating...taking an hour to walk to the front door, ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: She smelled of death

    I LOVED this poem! The darkness in it really showed and it made the entire thing great! I loved the ending, it was amazing! It just built to a climax ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Change, chapter 1

    This chapter does not really have anything to do with fantasy.. but the story itself does and this is just the beginning of it :) Any reviews are appreciated :D ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Shift

    It was an interesting short piece... but that's the thing... EMPHASIS on short! I really can not tell where the story is going... Is the main character a shape shifter? ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Diary

    This is good as far as a person's diary goes, it reminds me of something I would write in my diary. But the thing is, it needs to be more ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Undiscovered

    wow! I really enjoyed that... I take it Lunette's an elf? This story reminded me of the series of Artemis Fowl! Great job :D Does the story continue? Hope it ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The prologue of 'change'

    Here you go, please read and enjoy :) This is the corrected version ! Prologue Waves battered a lone white building which stood somewhere along the coast of the Mediterranean. ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled

    I enjoyed the plot alot, I like the character Remiel but I especially like the bartender and his accent, reminded me of an irish accent. I don't really have any ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Clover's Curse (redone)

    I enjoyed reading ALL of that! It's very captivating, like it makes you feel as if the character is talking to YOU! Clover's personality is hilarious, how bad things always ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Memoir

    hahahaaa! That was really good! At the beginning I was sort of thinking: oh no it's a really sad poem and it's about child abuse or something like that and ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My notebook

    Hello WOW I was very impressed by that poem. I love poems that have the whole rhyming scheme, it impresses me how someone could stick to the theme of the ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi , everybody?

    Hi, this is a random post to say hey, i just joined.. i like to write fantasy and am actually writing a fiction story! wat about you guys?

    Feb 1, 2009


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain