User avatar

mimimac

  • Scripts Re: New Moon Parody

    hi! That was awesome! I'm a big twilight fan but I have to agree with you and say at times it is RIDICULOUS. Also it is definitely cliche! You really ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Edward Cullen/Viagra Parody

    heey When I saw how short this was I was like: pfft -.- HOWEVER... it was hilarious! I'm peronally a big twilight fan so all this was an awesome joke ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Scripts Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    hahahhaaa H I L A R I O U S honestly! I loved the complete and utter random-ness of it. My fave character was random guy 2 because he just ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Scripts Re: The Adventures of Sock-ee, the Lost Sock:

    hey Pretty good dialoague between the characters... you made it actually interesting to listen to a sock named sock-ee (very original by the way ;)) talk. My favourite 'character' was ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Death's Visit

    hahaa this was greeat! I loved the story... and all the dialogue! Death rocked ;) xx mimi xx

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: This Pen is Retired

    Amazing poem. It flowed really well and the rhyme scheme was awesome! I love the idea of the 'retired pen' keep it up! xx mimi xx

    Mar 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Childhood of Mr. O'Connor

    This was reeeal good! It gave a clear insight into the guy's mind and how he suffered as a kid :( Was sorta shocked at the end where we see ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To Lily

    Wow Honestly, that's all I can say. I nearly teared up! And for me that's reallyyy saying something!!! When I read this I kept thinking about my best friend (i ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: random part of a story - revised

    Maeve shivered as the wet grass beneath her bare feet brushed against her ankles. The sunlight was being blocked out by the surrounding trees which were shielding the warmth the ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Writer's Inspiration

    Hey! This was really awesome =] I loved the rhyme scheme but there were some lines where it seemed a bit forced to me. What I really loved was how ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Removed #2

    heey Nice one :) It seemed a lot like a story in the shape of a poem which was awesome, it really seemed like you were talking to david :D ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: random part of a story

    Enjoy and review :) :) Maeve shivered as the wet grass beneath her bare feet brushed against her ankles. The sunlight was being blocked out by the surrounding trees which ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Abortion

    heeey millie... AWESEOMEE job hun :) I loved it ALL except for when you shorten 'th' doesnt make sense because you arent cutting out a sylable at all.. sry xD ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alcohol

    This is the first proper poetry I ever wrote... so comment away :) Alcohol Wherever you go, you hear me. Wherever it is… I interfere. You hear my siren song ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help with my prologue!

    Okay, so the beginning of the prologue is either this: Waves battered a lone white building which stood along the coast of the Mediterranean. The outside walls were covered with ...

    Feb 3, 2009


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.