-
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
My thought after reading the above posts: 1/ have I ever listened to coldplay? 2/ We people at YWS can be very random at times :P xxxmimixxxx
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
7/10 xD :P
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: In Defense of Mankind
Ok... My comments are in bold and corrections underlined but there are hardly any because I could not find anything wrong with this really :D Countless majestic explosions littered the ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
hahaaa basically correct ye! Had quite a good day :D Ok then hmmm... The person below me has recetly had an awesome time with their best friend :D
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
7/10.. funny :P
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Summer is almost here!
It's like months till summer :P But where I live in Malta, it gets reallyy sunny reallyyy early and stays that way for ages! So yeah GOO SUMMER :) Although ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Horse or a pony
This is soooooo cute! I loved the details you put into the mane! The facial expression rocks and it looks so adorable laughing like that :D The fact that it's ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: My, what nice feet you have...
Hey! AWESOME dragon foot! I love dragons myself and I think this rocks :D The shading is great and the structure of the foot is really good. Wish I could ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Bird drawings
hi! I love the detail in both of these birds, you really made them seem alove and that's awesome. My favourite one was the first because of the feathers, the ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: It's reaching for youuuu!
hey Good work, very neat and the lines are great. It seems just a tiny bit out of proportion, it's a bit too flat and oval-ish, and that makes it ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Character Drawing
heeey This is awesome! The body proportions are great and the clothes are cool! The hands are absolutely amazing ... I have LOADS of trouble with hands (and feet). Speaking ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Mercedes CLS
heey I honestly thought you had copied and pasted this pic from google or something! GREAAT job, the shading's awesome and there's lots of detail. I love the wheels... you ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Don't Hide.
Hey I liked this poem, the rhythm was good even though there were a few times where it fell short. The questions were awesome, and I can relate to the ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
Do you know how to draw chibi? If you do I'd love to see one drawn by you :D xxmimixx
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Breaking Dawn Parody
hey! That was awesome! I was laughing so hard by the end of it. Especially the bit about Stephanie Meyer! She does do that haha! I must admit I adore ...
Mar 4, 2009
