User avatar

mimimac

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Eternal Night

    Hey, I'm going to review chapter one today. Chapter One The contract, is it worth the price? to give up your humanity for power? To become an elite? In Ira ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Eternal Night

    Hi, I'll be reviewing this today, I'm only going to be doing the prologue bit for now because I don't have much time. I'll come back and continued tomorrow or ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: TWO< THREE

    Hey! All in all this was an OK piece. To tell you the truth it was sort of boring; it lacked emotion and you only used dialogue and did not ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    NOPE! haha Never ever spoken it in my life :P TPBM: loves oreos!

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for saying lol! :o :P

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Importance of Doing

    Hey! Nice piece, I liked the beginning where she was trying to get herself to write the paper. Also loved how you compared different things to each other... When you ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Leaving Humanity

    hey! Amazing job :D. The entire thing flowed beautifully and I was hooked from beginning to end! The only small thing I can nit-pick at is: They were deceived so ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Ok... The bold writing are my thoughts.The underlined words and sentences are things I've added and the strikethroughs are... strikethroughs :P Malc; you’ve probably heard his name-after all, who ha

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    delight

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    likes

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    banana (haha)

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    platypus (what on earth is wrong with me? xP)

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Why did I just say the word 'words' instead of 'questions'? :P

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Why does everyone keep saying words with 'smart' in them?

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    juggle five tigers (okkaaayyy? :P)

    Mar 5, 2009


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg