User avatar

mimimac

  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy

    Hey! I'm going to call you dreamer because it's short :) Hallo dreamer *waves enthusiastically* I'm sure you'll have loads of fun her on YWS, we're all amazingly awesome people ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: MV's Mystical/Awesome Reviews!

    review this please: Thanks :)

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *Stares at the wide-eyed music* Mimi: err... ok? :P

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: A Writer's Code of Law(s)

    My Commandments with writing: 1/ Love each and every character you create... even if they are the villians! 2/ Try to created a picture of your character in your mind. ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Emoeror's Mistress

    Heber: "What the hell are you?" exactly WHO said this? the rude child?... if so, add something like: the child asked rudely such a rude child! But he is tall, ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Offering free, good quality reviews!

    Hey.. I'm mimimac. I'd rather not review poetry because I'm not that good at it! Will review any prose! Especially love fantasy fiction but that's just me :) My reviews ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: British Boarding School

    Name: Victoria (Can't get more british than that ;)) Sex: female Race: caucasian Ancestry: british and Irish Hair: ginger Eyes: crystal blue Smile: always giggling Personality: Dress Style: skinny jea

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: The Ultimate 'I need a name' Place

    To find a name, I look through a baby name book my mum has and I search for that one name that will make that character perfect in his/her own ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Too Much of Myself

    I think you should think of a situation... any at all, and think about how that character would react to that situation. For example, put your cahracter in a situation ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: writing in two perspectives

    Think... What makes a boy, a boy? Girls and boys think in completely different ways. In my experience, girls are more likely to feel more than one emotion at a ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What are your writing strategies? Are yours weird?

    Hey! I think you need to use what's best for you... I'm the sort of person who randomly sits down in fron of the computer and writes. The ideas for ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dreams of Giants

    Hey, I'll be your reviewer today :) I have asked the question thousands of times. I have answered the question thousands of times. Always, the question remains the same, and ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Hey! Mimi here as requested :) Sorry this review took so long but my internet is slow at the moment -.- I stood there for a moment not wanting to ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make Music happy. Give her something to review!

    hey music! Could you review my 'random part of a story revised' please? I'll give you lots of music and... ermm.... COOKIES *hands music a cookie* xxmimixx

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *Walks in wondering what's going on... sees people stealing gold, drinking apple cider, banging doors, dancing in and out, blowing bubbles with bubblegum, mixing drinks, getting beat up, beating other

    Mar 8, 2009


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour