User avatar

mimimac

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Angels

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10... I really liked the second one :D

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    ye... I'm accident prone -.- TPBM: is nervous about something that is going to happen today.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Round 52 - Mesh vs Jack Mesh and Jack circle the ring, facing each other...Ready to fight to the death. Jack brings out a huge axe, and prepares to strike, ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get a cute, little dragon :D -insert coin-

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Since I'm pretty sure that's a dragon... 10/10!!

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for thinking a pokemon is a wierd creature :P

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't serious a star?

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    could jump around

    Mar 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Offering free, good quality reviews!

    Hey Mars, finished! Loved it all. I wish could have made the review more detailed but I could hardly find any mistakes.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Be Not Afraid

    Hey, mimi here as requested! I was all set to do a long, line-by-line review... but I can't! There are hardly any faults in this piece and I found the ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Land of Tales~Prologue

    Prologue: The Land of Tales. Sometimes it was haunting and occasionally sad. But most of the time, it was a joyful place. A place where everyone lived happily ever after. ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Good 'ol google. Typed in something like: young writers. Don't we all love that search engine ;)

    Mar 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Burn Book: A True Story

    Hey! Wow... I can't believe that actually happened to you. :( I think you should be prud over how you reacted, instead of yelling at him and calling him one ...

    Mar 14, 2009


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf