User avatar

mimimac

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: His story.

    Please Enjoy. :) *** One, two, three… I counted the waves as they crashed into the beach, eating it away slowly, dragging shells away, and giving them new life. As ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A new age Atlas.

    Wrote this randomly a while ago and thought 'why not post this on yws?'. So here I am.. posting it on yws. Yeah I'll stop talking now. :) “How were ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue: Keylee

    Hi, I'm Mia and I will be reviewing this today :) Before I begin nitpicking, I love your descriptions and the story in general. Great work :) On to the ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: (Attempted) Photography.

    I really wish I could make it a smaller size but to be perfectly honest... I have absolutely no idea how :S *face/palm* xD Thanks guys :D xx Mia

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: (Attempted) Photography.

    Heard 'Pain' By three days grace and I just wrote the first part down and took this picture :)

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Crismon Pain (Excert)

    Hey, Mia here :) Below, my comments are in bold and any added words are underlined. Rose looked out over the destitute land. How long had she lived here? Where ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Arabella (For now)-Prologue

    Hey, I'm Mia :) Most of the main nitpicks have been pointed out above, so I'll just give you an overall critique. I understood what you were trying to do, ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The loner

    Yeah, another one of my poems... enjoy. =] He sat alone at home, Each minute a painful wait, The clock hand moving slowly, Each tick lessening faith. Every step a ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: With an Iron mask

    Wrote this last night and just wanted some people's honest opinions on it, so I thought 'hey, what better than post it on yws'? xD It's basically about a boy ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hey guys... I'm sure most of you know I haven't been active in ages, and like music I said I'd be back. But the thing is (like her) I've realised ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: green eye

    Found a picture of an eye and edited etc. Hope you like. xxMiaxx

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back everyone, been doing exams, met brother for first time so was busy blah blah .. He's still here but in seven days ish I will be utterly here... ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mimz's Marvelously Miraculous reviews! :D

    I didn't realise anyone else had asked for reviews.. I'm so sorry lord Anzius and *writewatiwant*! I'll give you reviews on other things if you just post them here I ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    Pipzie! I need your help! I posted the remake of the chapter one of my story and it got ignored for some reason :( I need help and honest advice ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey guys it's Mia, havent been very active the past months because I've been busy with school. I won't properly be active again for two-three weeks, but just remember I'm ...

    Jun 13, 2009


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor