-
Re: Fire and Ice
Rosey! That was amazing. Awesome job! I loved the final lines especially. Can't really critique about anything since I don't know enough about poetry myself to point out mistakes about ...
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Clo Needs You!
Hey Clo! :) Could you please review this for me? It's fantasy fiction. xxmimixx
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: continuation of 'random part of a story'
Hey, thanks for everyone who commented on the first part :) Personally I don't really like this part. It on a paragraph of the one before which I re wrote. ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Hi. :-)
Hey! Welcome to the YWS! *hands over a red cookie of friendship* :D (Ran out of purple ones :/) I see the rules have already been explained by the greeters ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: the::crawl
Hey! Welcome to the YWS! *hand Lizzard a pink cookie of friendship* (I'm giivng loads of these rainbow cookies today :P) So... Whose your favourite author? What are your hobbies? ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Hey Rosey, I did as you asked! K)
Hey! I see the basic rules have already been pointed out to you... Welcome to the YWS! *gives vampire chick a purple cookie of friendship* :P So what genre of ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Offering free, good quality reviews!
mhmmcolleenx0, Done! :) Enjoyed it :D
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Redemption . Prologue
Hey, Mimi here as requested. Our track team was the best, we knew that and now they did too. Here you suddenly switch to first person when you were writing ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Hey! There are loads of pretty people on yws! Now we have proof... writer's are gorgeous :) xxmimixx
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: Preface
Hey, I'll be your reviewer today :) I really enjoyed this, it kept me interested and I want to read more :P I only have a few nit picks: The ...
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: Offering free, good quality reviews!
imapoemperson... Done! Great job :)
Mar 18, 2009 -
Re: Under the Circumstances
Hi! Mimi here as requested. :) The distant thrum of electricity is the only companion to my hurried footsteps as I walk ever closer to my reeking destination. This eerie ...
Mar 18, 2009 -
Re: Presenting... Your Story
Hey Rosey (:P) Great job on the article! You really brought out the art of the introduction well! Now I have something new to review on... The first sentence/paragraph of ...
Mar 17, 2009 -
Re: Lily Foxglove (2.1) *edited*
Heey! So, what’s he been doing I hear you ask? Well, in order for me to tell you, I’ll have to take you back a couple of weeks. July the ...
Mar 16, 2009 -
Re: [deleted]
Hey! Thalia and I looked at each other, eyes wide with fright, not knowing what to do. Hesitantly, Thalia crept up on the fallen figure and said, “Malc? Mr. Malc, ...
Mar 16, 2009
