User avatar

mimimac

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Welcome to my life - Simple Plan

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just joined! (:

    Haha, Rosey got to you while I was greeting you -.- I'll beat you someday Rose ;) xxmimixx

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just joined! (:

    Hey Joy sauce! I'm Mia (or mimi, mii... don't think there's anything else :P) Haha cool name, soy sauce does not bring me as much joy as it does you, ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Section of a story

    Hello Megan. I'm Mia and I will be your reviewer today. :) Before I begin with the critique, I noticed you're a new member and thought I'd point out some ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirst, prologue

    Hello Thirst! Wow, this was amazing! At first I was a bit doubtful to tell you the truth. Being actually spoken to was a bit disconcerting. However it works perfectly ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Inalienable

    Hey, I'm Mia and I will be reviewing this today. :) Before I start nitpicking, let me just say how much I love this! As a prologue, it was amazing. ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Days Of Gray

    Hi, I'm Mia and I will be your reviewer today. Oona sat among the tall blades of grass of the Irish countryside. She looked into the dark gray sky, tears ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Removed #7

    Hey, One or two nitpicks... She can't voice her own story, one of many here in the beautiful, bloody Balkans. One of many what? People who can't voice their own ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ink Catcher

    Hey! I will be your reviewer today. ^_^ I could not find that many things that were wrong in this... So I guess I have to resort to nitpicks. :twisted: ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: DARKLIGHT

    Hey! I loved that, and yes I would definitely want to read on. Your descriptions were great and we find out quite alot about the two characters (especially herald) in ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: DARKLIGHT

    Hey! I loved that, and yes I would definitely want to read on. Your descriptions were great and we find out quite alot about the two characters (especially herald) in ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Travel Writing By Abigail Eastham

    Hey, Before I get round to the actual review, I would like to inquire about why this piece is in fantasy fiction? Is it the beginning of a story and ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily Foxglove 4.1

    Hey! Sorry it took so long to get round to reviewing this, I've just been so busy with that project and stuff :/ However I'm done now :D On to ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clues *Edited*

    Hey Rosey! Awesome job. I couldn't find any mistakes >.< ( If the next person to review finds any, I will scream :P) The characters were brought out well, especially ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirst, Book 1: The Hunter

    Hey! Sorry I did not review chapter 1! Been real busy lately. But i read it and now I'm going to review this! I'm going to review the small part ...

    Mar 25, 2009


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown