User avatar

mimimac

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: These Walls

    Hey, I'm Mia and I will be reviewing this today. :) these walls contain me as my life comes to a close my fists are no match my scarred wrists, ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Where is my inspiration?

    Hey! First off, don't panic. This happens to nearly everyone at a point, this I am absolutely sure of. You don't know what to write. You sit staring at microsoft ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How do I, branch out?

    Hey! I write alot of fantasy fiction too, and it IS hard to get out of that rut... but definitely not impossible. Try let your ideas take you places. If ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Humor?

    Hey! Personally, I think I such at humour. Becuase of this, I know what makes a real funny piece (it's whatever I'm NOT writing :P). The most important thing is ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you write worse in your main characters POV than others?

    Hey. If you're writing in this way, you don't have much confidence in your MC, and have to get to know him/her better. This sounds stupid, I hear you ask: ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Internal monologue overload

    Hey rosey. Maybe, yoour MC could imagine she's talking to someone. Like if she's watching someone talk about their cat, and they ask a question to another person, she can ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How to catch a Muse?

    Hey! You are definitely not too old to continue writing! Writing helps you keep calm, keeps the imagination open, and the mind fresh with new ideas. Well, I think you've ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Dull, dull, dull!

    Hey! Yeah, I've had this same problem too and it can be very worrying! :/ What people don't realise is sometimes when you're reading a story, it's nice to have ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: So You Want To Rule The World?

    Hey magnusbanfan13! You wrote inkcatcher, right? I loved that, so I was really excited when I came across something else that you wrote. :D Grammar/nitpicks Whether you simply want to ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks for making the YWS Radio Show Special!

    You guys are awesome! I couldn't stop laughing haha. :P Once again, I thank conrad for evil laughing for me... but you won in that department snoink! :D x

    Apr 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mystic

    Hey, feel free to tear this apart, it's just something I randomly wrote. Lily watched as her best friend Logan scribbled something on a small piece of paper, and hastily ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for comparing the US to the UK

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Inalienable Chapter 1

    Hey, I'm back to review chapter one. :) Sorry this took so long. Nitpicks and Grammatical mistakes It’s two times worse for me because I can actually hear what they’re ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    I get whatever I'm supposed to be getting! Haha your polls are funny Nate *hands Nate a purple cookie* :D

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10, I like it ^^

    Apr 6, 2009


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore