-
Re: 50th anniversary poem - need help!!!
[color=darkred]hi. I haven't posted for a while,(i have writers block!) but it's my Grandparents 50th anniversary in august and my nan wants me to write her a poem. To be ...
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: Writers Block
thanx guys x
Jan 24, 2005 -
Re: Writers Block
I'm not quite sure where to put this post so i thought i'd post it in here and pray I choose the right forum. Anyways, I'm sort of suffering from ...
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: Story Plans
Hi! I just kinda wondered if anyone actually used story plans and stuck to them. I find them really hard to do and i hardly ever follow my plan unless ...
Dec 21, 2004 -
Re: Need urgent help on Characters!
I'm writing something at the moment were the main character is not exactly human but i don't want the reader to know it from the start. I wnat them to ...
Dec 7, 2004 -
Re: Need urgent help on Characters!
thanx for all your help guys... if you think of any other helpful pointers please tell me! You have all really helped me!! x
Dec 6, 2004 -
Re: Need urgent help on Characters!
Hi! I need serious help. I'm useless at developing characters and including speech in stories. Has anyone got any helpful tips for me or something please? I am currently writing ...
Dec 5, 2004
