Random avatar

mim

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Raising Mother

    I think this is really good and the like the part at the end where its almost as if Jo realises that her mother didn't plan her and that she ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Quiet Obsession

    i disagree with dreami... i think that that last line is amazing and i feel it actually adds to the poem instead of detracts from it. I feel that it ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Immortality's Price.

    I loved your writing.. i was totally engrossed and i think you should definetly continue it. I especially loved the phrase 'mortals seem to be dying to get in here.'..... ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fast Food

    The assingment was: describe a scene in a fast food restaurant on a busy day. I decided to do the assignment from an unusual perspective so that my piece would ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Game

    Thanx I'm glad you liked the piece... i really appreciate your comments! x

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Does no1 like pennies!!?? They may have feelings 2 ...... i have now decided to defend the pennies to my dying day. ( God am sad! :shock: )

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Quiet Obsession

    I usually don't like poetry but i feel that what you have wriiten is amazin..... its exactly how i feel sometimes so i can relkate to it well. But i ...

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Skycatcher

    I think its really good and i would love to find out what happens next but, to be honest, i am kinda confused. :? Otherwise i think its really good, ...

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wake me when September ends

    I think that it's amazing and i felt almost disappointed when it ended. I loved the amount of imagery in the piece and i feel that this is what really ...

    Nov 26, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Game

    There I was…again…crouched on the floor, in the same old alleyway, surrounded by the same old monsters. Is it my fault? Was it something I did? Was it something I ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sundial

    Me again - with yet another short story that doesn't really fit into any particular category. If you think it should go somewhere else please tell me! There’s something about ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fast Food

    Hiya! I wrote this for an exam question a couple of weeks ago. It's supposed to be humourous, I hope you enjoy it. My old legs hurt as I gaze ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi i'm mim and i've only just joined this site and I think it's amazing already and I'm not even used to it yet! Any way just thought i'd formally ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Journey to a Dream

    This was written when i was 14 so please don't expect perfection. Actually never expect perfection from me! xxx Journey To A Dream This may sound strange, maybe even unusual. ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Visitor

    I wrote this short story as a bit of fun. Be warned though - some people may take offence. It is only the beginning of a possibly longer story so ...

    Nov 21, 2004


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria