-
Re: Need urgent help on Characters!
I'm writing something at the moment were the main character is not exactly human but i don't want the reader to know it from the start. I wnat them to ...
Dec 7, 2004 -
Re: Racism
I know this sounds higly dumb but what are etnies? We don't have them in l'pool, or @ least i don't think we do and i haven't a clue what ...
Dec 7, 2004 -
Re: The Visitor
Thnx for pointing that out penny - i never thought of doing that hehe (shows how much help i need on my character development don't it!) Thanx for your comments ...
Dec 7, 2004 -
Re: Need urgent help on Characters!
thanx for all your help guys... if you think of any other helpful pointers please tell me! You have all really helped me!! x
Dec 6, 2004 -
Re: Racism
Everyone, well almost everyone, agree that each and every person is unique and special. Not one person is the same as another. I think that rascism, or shock, is just ...
Dec 5, 2004 -
Re: Need urgent help on Characters!
Hi! I need serious help. I'm useless at developing characters and including speech in stories. Has anyone got any helpful tips for me or something please? I am currently writing ...
Dec 5, 2004 -
Re: Something We ll Never Understand.
I disagree wit firestarter (no offence). I think that if you lenthened the poem you would lose the overall effect. I think that it shows how sudden death is and ...
Dec 5, 2004 -
Re: My smile's just a pose
I think this is a really good poem and i dont know exactly but i think it has a sort of emotive factor thing goin on. I liked the way ...
Dec 5, 2004 -
Re: The Place
I ain't much of an expert on poetry but - i loved it! mim x
Dec 5, 2004 -
Re: The Boy Who Swallowed the Universe
I can't blame you for liking this piece to bits. I think its is amazing! It's really unusual and i think its a very intelligent piece of writing. I am ...
Dec 5, 2004 -
Re: Title to be decided
This, to be honest, is kind of weird and you may not understand purely because it is the beginning of a project i hope to carry on with over a ...
Dec 5, 2004 -
Re: Doki Doki ~ Disclaimer: Rated R
I really really really loved this! I think its one of the best short stories ive seen 2day (beleive me ive read far 2 many!). I loved the way you ...
Dec 3, 2004 -
Re: Two Dead Letters Unearthed, finally.
i just wanted 2 say that i was also kinda compelled to read the letters. I thought they were really cool and dead interesting. You should defo put some more ...
Dec 3, 2004 -
Re: That Day
i really liked this piece but i am not exactly sure what it is about. At first i thought it was about how you felt when you were ill or ...
Dec 3, 2004 -
Re: Hi.
Just wanted 2 say hi... this site is cool so am sure ull do gr8 here... cnt w8 2 read sum of ure stuff :D
Dec 3, 2004
