Random avatar

mim

  • Welcome Mat Re: Goeie Dag

    Hello.... welcome to the site. Hope you like it, it's cool. mim x

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    Hi! I just kinda wondered if anyone actually used story plans and stuck to them. I find them really hard to do and i hardly ever follow my plan unless ...

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    cope

    Dec 21, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unreasonable Progress (Edited)

    :D You continued it!!!!!! I enjoyed the second part to the chapter but i think that you spoke a bit too much about how bad the characters' parents were for ...

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow

    I like this. I take it that the voice is Death and that during one part the man is in Hell. I think this is very unusual and that it ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Face Cream

    I like this loads and i agree with Carsand Guitars.. it is uniquely written ands i love it! mim x

    Dec 18, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Insecures

    I don't usually read long pieces on this site but i thought that this one looked very interesting so i gave it a good read. I'm glad i did... i ...

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: acid+base=salt+water

    well now I've learnt something new!! thanx

    Dec 18, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Week

    WOW!!!

    Dec 17, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unreasonable Progress (Edited)

    I too tired to say much about your piece at the mo BUT i loved it! I hope you continue it... i'll be upset if you don't! lol mim x

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: acid+base=salt+water

    I like this. To be honest i don't really know what to say. Its weird yet compelling. Just one thing though i think you spelt compliment wrong. mim x

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Why me?

    I liked this - really caught my attention. I don't think you should apoligise for it being slightly depressing. In my opinion i think that the best pieces are written ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    i feel really stupid saying this but oh well..... has any one ever heard of or seen the children's programme 'Thomas the Tank Engine'? There is a character in it ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Etnies are a shoe brand. A popular one at that--along the lines on Vans and DC...you have heard of those haven't you? course i have heard of vans and DC ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In My Way

    I like this -especially the poem at the beggining. I think its a very unusual yet intriguing way to start a story. I don't really have much to say about ...

    Dec 8, 2004


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe