Random avatar

mim

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    pang

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    sing

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    sink

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    lamb

    Dec 25, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    bang

    Dec 25, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    gird like 'Gird your loins' from the bible.. sorry only phrase i could think of lol x

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, I am me.

    Hi im mim... welcome to the site! mim x

    Dec 24, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Helping Jaclyn

    i agree with nate - make this longer and develop more fully and it could defineitly (sp?) become something even more dramatic, not sure if that's the word but I'll ...

    Dec 24, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Fire

    cool - very good. I enjoyed it. I think it was a good idea to not have put it in romance. It would be unfair to just put it in ...

    Dec 24, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Carpet Calender

    whoa! That was amazing. It confused me a hell of a lot but i honestly loved that. It reminds me of 'The Dreamcatcher' by Stephen King. Is it slightly based ...

    Dec 24, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Random Late Night Christmas Rant

    i like this. so very true! I felt very upset at the start.... but i resisted the urge to smudge my mascara lol. As usual i don't know what to ...

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    halt

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: automatic writing meditation

    is this also called preassociation writing? I've being trying to find out how to do this for ages.... thanx!! mim x

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    sake

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    cake

    Dec 22, 2004


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda