User avatar

mikaylakk25

  • Other Poetry Re: Pain

    This was written by a friend and she wants to know how people like it, so i told her i would put it on here. The sky is dark The ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: No name

    haha i really like this. some typos but those can be easily fixes so overall very nice!

    Apr 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Open Letter

    I really like this.

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Sickness

    This is so fascinating it kept me reading until the last sentence. It's definitely a book I would read and i hope to read more.

    Apr 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Popularity Wars

    This is really good. A few mistakes, but nothing horrid. I really like this idea although it's been used many times. (two girls used to be friends, one becomes popular ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Summer Camp-Chapter 1

    haha thanks iheartbooks. i really haven't worked on this in a while and after rereading this i realize many mistakes that i will have to fix. :P p.s. my teacher ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I read twilight in two days, and couldnt wait to buy new moon so i had my mom buy it immediately after finishing twilight. Same with eclipse and breaking dawn. ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Reality Dream

    this is really good. I love it a whole lot.

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fairytale. A love story... (Chapter One)

    I absolutely love this! I wish I could write as well as you do.

    Apr 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Summer Camp-Chapter 1

    CHAPTER 1: FIRST DAY The sun had just risen over the horizon gleaming on the calm lake. Sunshine filled our small wooden cabin with bright, warm light. I was awake ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1: Party

    Chapter 1 It was an abnormally hot day in my small hometown. I mean, it got hot once in a while, but today seemed hotter than ever. It was two ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who Am I?

    I love this so much. :)

    Apr 19, 2010


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight