User avatar

mikaylakk25

  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter One of "Changing Seasons"

    Keep going, I want to read more! haha I really liked this :)

    Jun 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1: When Love Comes Knocking

    I love this!

    Jun 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Secrets Scream (A Prologue)

    this is amazing! it captured my attention and it makes me really want to know what happens next :)

    Jun 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deeper Wounds [[Chapter 1]]

    I like it. You could be a bit more descriptive though and you could make it longer.

    Jun 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 1

    This is really good and has a lot of potential. :)

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Other Side of Eternity

    Oh my gosh, this was amazing. You are an amazing writer!

    Jun 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: California Here I Come!

    Something was wrong. I had seen this scene many times before, but something was off. The lights in the nightclub were the same, the music was the same, and even ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Story, The Song, and The Picture (prolouge)

    This is really nice, It makes me want to read more. Good Job!

    May 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prologue

    LOVE IT!

    May 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Untitled idea

    Hahahaha a mermaid! That made me laugh for some reason, but I really like your idea :)

    May 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Another Fight?

    I love it! Seriously I do.

    May 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ending Love In The Rain [DO NOT READ YET:) ]

    Not to wreck your story idea but a vampire and mortal in love has been used many times.

    May 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Everything

    Chapter 1: Everything The sun was just starting to fall behind the hills. The birds now hushed as night began to creep up on us. I felt a cool, but ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bricks

    I agree with TheBlackSheep the cheese part should be taken out, because it really isn't a strong scent and kind of random (unless cheese plays a role haha) it is ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Never Meant to Fall in Love

    Okay i really like this! It's amazing and when you're finished i'm sure it will be amazing!

    Apr 24, 2010


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu