User avatar

mikaylakk25

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Too Late

    I really liked it. Little repetitive with the hot and salty tears but overall good and very emotional. GOOD JOB

    Aug 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Garden

    Thanks, and about the confusion. I know, I need to write it better, but I'm working on making it clearer. Thanks again

    Aug 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Garden

    They were gorgeous. The red, purple, and yellow petals blended together in perfect harmony. Each different hue complimented the other. A few loose ones fell slowly to the ground. There ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1: Saying Goodbye

    Thank you guys for taking the time to read it. It's truly appreciated.

    Jul 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bridge Over Paradise

    I read the first sentence and I really liked it, so I kept reading. I really enjoyed this. :)

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Don't Hate The Gamer - Scene One

    I like it a lot :))

    Jul 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bitten

    I really like this and enjoyed reading it. Just reread and correct some minor mistakes. Good job :)

    Jul 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sunglasses: Chapter One

    I like how you describe things. It's written fairly nicely :))

    Jul 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1: Saying Goodbye

    The sun was just starting to fall behind the hills. The birds now hushed as night began to creep up on us. I felt a cool, but familiar hand take ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Quick meeting with the Boss

    I slowly opened the door. Olga Bernard was quietly writing on a pad of paper. She then tore off the front page and handed it to her assistant that was ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: (deleted)

    thanks I'll work on it.

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    In like sixth grade I read a book called "Hanging On To Max" by margaret bechard. After reading that book I loved it, but I could never understand why. I ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: (deleted)

    This was deleted and I no longer want it on here.

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Think I'm In Love

    I think I'm in love...with this! haha it's really good.

    Jun 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: California Here I Come!

    thanks, yeah I'm not very good.

    Jun 9, 2010


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren