User avatar

mikaylakk25

  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    shuttlecock

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    Hanging On To Max: Boy must take care of his son while figuring out what to do with life.

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Inspiring lines from songlyrics

    "Hopelessly, I'll love you endlessly Hopelessly, I'll give you everything, But I won't give you up " -Endlessly, Muse :)

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    cookies

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    I'd accept their gift and thank them, although I would never want that as a gift. What would you do if you won the lottery?

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Everything was perfect....and then I woke up.

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Lexi and I've slept with my sister's boyfriend.

    Sep 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cross Your Heart (One-shot)

    I really like this and it's well written. Kudos. Haha :)

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Other Re: Random thing I wrote

    This is basically what my dreams are like, and how I feel afterwards. There was something strangely happy about the butterflies flittering around in my stomach. His cold touch was ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A myth for english class. please critique

    For english class we have to write a myth that explains something. It can be whatever we want. I chose to do "why the cheetah has spots" and this is ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dead Already

    (FYI: I'm a horrible poet) Dead Already Brown grass, bare trees, Similar to me. Empty bucket, black holes, I just want to know. Am I dead already? How'd my life ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lunchtime Demise

    Thank you so much for the editing. Those little mistakes I must have missed. I agree with the tip of making the dialogue more realistic and I'll fix it. I ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lunchtime Demise

    ~A short section of the first chapter of my story~ Maya picked at her turkey sandwich while studying for her science test. The test was next period and she was ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Becca

    I like this a lot.

    Aug 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sisters

    A very small part of a new book I am writing. And I'm mostly concerned if you like my style of writing, I'm very unsure about it. Lexi watched as ...

    Aug 14, 2010


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace