User avatar

midnightread

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: no name x more added

    Hi butterflyflutterby2 I like this but it reminds me a lot of Harry Potter. When you wright you need to make sure that you have punctuation otherwise it is really ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 2

    Hi whatevr88 Thanks for the pm. I like this chapter, you have the start of a really good story and this chapter isn't to bad. I can't see anything wrong ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hermione's Adventure

    Hi brassnbridle I like this, it is a fanfiction of one of my all time favourite books. I had never really thought of what Hermione did after Harry went through ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Story, Chapter One.

    Hi

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flickering Flame--Chapter 1

    Hi Apple I like this story and I think you have a real talent for writing. I would advise re-reading your work, it helps to see if there are any ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Drained {Chapter Three}

    Hi *writewatiwant* I really like this post and thanks for the pm. Nit-picking time he picked the taser and soon she was out of consciousness. this would sound better as ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Orphanage ~ chapter one, part two

    Hi bubblegum I like this part of the story a lot. I saw a few mistakes but they were minor ones so I would advise a re-read of your work ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Born At Dawn

    Hi Quetseli I really like this story and I think it is a really good beginning. I think you should re-read it though as I saw a few small mistakes, ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 1

    Hi whatevr88 I like this. The guy thing is unexpected and it keeps the reader interested. I hope you carry on with it as it could be a real good ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Ebony Ink

    Hi Ella Thompson I like this and I think its a good beginning, carry on writing it and see what happens. Isn't there supposed to be a capital letter at ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    Hi TheNewHero I like the other books in the series but as yet I haven't read Max or Fang, but when my mum has finished Fang I am so next ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Spirit Sword - Chapter 5

    Hey everyone. Here is the next chapter of the story I'm writing. I hope you like it and all comments are welcome. :elephant: Chapter 5 My name is Gia and ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Brethren's Child

    Hi KanenRenoir I like this post. I think its really good, I especially like the way that there will be two narrators of the story, it can sometimes make the ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Dark Odyssey

    I like it and I guess that the mc shot themselves instead of the dad. I like the jackets and the way that the mc is a bit rude to ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Drained {Chapter Two}

    Hi *writewatiwant* Thanks for the pm. I like the way the mc is a strong character and she won't give in easily. I didn't see any mistakes but some bits ...

    Mar 30, 2010


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers