User avatar

midnightread

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: My new book Flesh Hunters

    Hi bhoutris I like this prologue and I can't see anything wrong with it, but I would advise re-reading as it can mean that you improve the post yourself and ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 3

    Hi whatevr88 Thanks for the pm. I like this chapter and no mistakes leap out at me but like I said last time re-read it and you can make it ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Drained {Chapter Four}

    Hi *writewatiwant* I really like this story and I hope that this isn't the end. I like the way that even though Jane is facing her death she won't tell ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I don't think there is any heart left for you to break *ED*

    Hi Smexaykk01 I like this post a lot and I can't wait for more. I think you should re-read it as you have missed out some words and punctuation. I ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Nobodies

    Hi XxXDustyDustXxX I like this post and I can't wait for more. I think you should re-read it as there a couple of spelling mistakes that a spell check wouldn't ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Harry Potter- What happened after death, chapter 1

    Hi NaRachel I like it. It keeps with the Harry Potter way of story telling so it is good in that respect. I think you should re-read it as I ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Frozen Kisses

    Hi emmylou1995 I like it. Its short and sweet and moving. midnightread :elephant:

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Orphanage ~ chapter one, part three

    Hi bubblegum Thanks for the pm. I like this post, it explains about the mc's past and it helps the reader to understand her more. I think you should re-read ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Brethren Child - Continued

    Hi brassnbridle I like this post and I think you said that it was a bit further on in the story then the other post. I think you should write ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Swordmaster's Path- part 2

    Hi brassnbridle Thank you for the pm. I like this post and I think that the beginning of this story is very good and it keeps the reader interested. I ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pu##y Galore (Part 2)

    Hi Black Thought I really like this story and I think that the way you have written it makes it seem real and it is easy to see in your ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pu##y Galore (Part 1)

    Hi Black Thought I like this post a lot so I'm going to read the next part and do the review there. midnightread :elephant:

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Midnighters trilogy

    I like the sound of these books, I'm going to have to find them somewhere.

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: NNW

    Hi KanenRenoir I like this it made me laugh. I like the way that it is told but I disagree with Jenthura, I don't think the dog needs a voice, ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: House of Night- Bitten

    Hi MysticalBlood I like this a lot but I don't recognise the book that the ideas are from. It does jump tenses but that makes it good as she is ...

    Apr 1, 2010


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology