User avatar

midnightpoet21

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new and nervous.

    Ha, Jas you make me laugh. As long as you've all had your shots then I guess I won't worry. I love to write poetry, but fiction stories are my ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new and nervous.

    Maybe you guys could read what I've written so far and review it? I'd like some suggestions on my writing.

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new and nervous.

    So, I'm really nervous about posting my writings. I've already posted one thing, and I'm nervously waiting for reviews. I've never showed anyone my writing because I have a fear ...

    Mar 26, 2011


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid