User avatar

midnightpoet21

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Stupid Teenage Essence

    I really liked you poem but I did notice one small thing wrong with it. With one swift motion, cold words have made me shatter, I've been told I wasn't ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ready: Into the Shadows.

    It seems bubbles has already corrected everything I was going to mention, so I guess I'll just tell you how much I loved what you wrote. It was beautiful, absolutely ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Other Re: I Believe... Do You?

    I really loved what you wrote. I believe in many of those and it's nice to see that others do too. If love gave you wings, would you always want ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Colt .45

    This poem was just amazing. I've always thought about suicide from the perspective of the person killing themselves, never from their family's or friends' point of few. It's harsh and ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Give Your Immortality to Me

    Mrs. Novak turned to speak to her husband about Novak, but stopped as she noticed his fogged glasses, puffy face, and watery cheeks. Right here, you called her Mrs. Novak, ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Saving Her Soul Ch.1

    All of your questions will be answered in more detail in the next chapter(hopefully), but here are the short answers. 1. She knows his address, he doesn't know hers because ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That Sacred Slut

    This poem was amazing. From the first sentence I was pulled in and couldn't stop reading. It was mesmerizing. People have already pointed out the mistakes, so I'm really just ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new and nervous.

    Ha, Jas you make me laugh. As long as you've all had your shots then I guess I won't worry. I love to write poetry, but fiction stories are my ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gracie the Sparrow

    This was so adorable. I agree that the climax with the fox could've been more suspenseful, but all in all it was a great read. -midnight.

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mirror Girl

    This is a beautiful poem, I couldn't really see anything wrong with it. I adored your wording, especially in the third stanza. After reading this I think I'll go read ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Other Re: Untitled

    I really liked this, it made me giggle even though I'm not exactly sure why. Idraax already covered the only things I could think of that was wrong. Keep up ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nightmares Prologue

    This is just a little confusing, but I like it anyway. I'm kind of not sure what exactly is going on. Why is she in the water, where did he ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Saving Her Soul Ch.1

    There we go, I've fixed it. I didn't realize that the tab key hadn't indented.

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new and nervous.

    Maybe you guys could read what I've written so far and review it? I'd like some suggestions on my writing.

    Mar 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Saving Her Soul Ch.1

    I'll continue with this as soon as my writer's block disappears again. It'll be gone once I'm out of this odd mood, which should be in a day or two. ...

    Mar 26, 2011


HONK
— The Golden Goose