User avatar

michaeld

rest a spell

  • Other Poetry Re: I

    Ok this will be really short. First of all, I really loved this work! This was quite fantastic! The second thing that I have to say is that I love ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Black Box

    This poem was AMAZING! You definitely get my "like"! I don't have ANYTHING to say about the story itself, I just have a few grammatical errors :) Here we go! ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Woman at the Well

    First of all, this was simply astounding! I love this piece so much it's not even funny! I love it so much, I think I killed it with my love! ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Loved Me First

    Thank you so much both of you guys! It really means a lot!

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Loved Me First

    Every day, I slip out of the shower, walk to the mirror and look at myself. Every day, it's a new insult. Too fat, not attractive, no cleavage. Every day, ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Listen

    thank you so much!

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a frozen window pane

    I absolutely adored this piece! I'm speechless! Now onto the nitpicky-ness xD I’m the breath scratching the surface I think you should bring the rest of the phrase up making ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Listen

    Thank you so much! I do realize that this did come across as a bit of a short story almost... I really need to work on taking my time when ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Listen

    Mommy told you to stay away. You didn't listen. You ran out the door, ignoring her warnings. You were sixteen, I was ageless. I warmed your heart with lies of ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Puzzle

    I loved this poem so much! Your poetry is indescribable and I look up to your writing skills! You are very, very, very talented! Now back to this poem :P ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I'll Lie

    This was beautiful! I loved every word of it! I did find a few nit picky things though You're too innocent, I so often think I don't know why; Must ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Folded Up

    Simply put; I'm speechless. Your imagery is just fantastic! I loved your descriptive words especially. Most people have either not enough description, causing the story to feel flat, or they ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pretty Girl

    thank you so much! :)

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: (My Missing) Picture Frame

    the lyrics are beautiful and so is your voice! I'm practically speechless! BRAVO

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Saxophones in Fall

    First of all, I would like to say that this poem was, simply put, amazing! I loved the description and the word choice was phenomenal! Jasmine perfumes the woolly foreboding ...

    Sep 25, 2011


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins