User avatar

mer

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Home Show

    This is quite an English topic, I don't know whether they have these kind of home moving programs in America or wherever.. But this is just a bit of a ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Every Last

    I just started scribbling this out randomly whilst listening to Ben folds... very strange. Comments please ! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lamen

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh How They Do Lie

    If the line not to cross is already behind me, Then which way shall I turn my back? “Continue and do not look back” I shall cliché till the end ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: language fails me

    I like it very much. Just one thing and obviously this is only personal opinion because you're writing it about you and you know what you want to say etc... ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Best Friend

    I really like this poem, I like the fluency and the voice throughout; it sounds real and heartfelt. Plus I sort of can relate.... Just a few things: "It doesn't ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In Motion

    This is a poem i wrote about a year ago so one of my first. tell me what you think. All in a matter of moments And what I thought ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's all so...

    Just wanted to say that I love the first four lines of this poem, they are truly original . the way 'Misery' is put on a line of its own- ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beneath You

    It's my favourite thing- Uncovering the wrinkles on your face, Discovering the frown lines left in haste. I can almost taste Your anger from forty years ago, Like in the ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled- first short story. Please read and comment.

    Thankyou both for your critiques and suggestions. I knew i had overused the semicolon and the punctuation was quite awkward in places so thanks for helping me fix that. I've ...

    Sep 23, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled- first short story. Please read and comment.

    If I could sit on that train forever, watching the little girl’s empty but raging expression, I would. Each stop we came to, I prayed deeply that she would not ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Center of His Earth; A Broken Prayer

    I have to say, I am positiviley enchanted by this poem (very english i know) I have no experience in this kind of thing and am not going to be ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Remember.

    Forever and a day, the world and his wife cried. The apple of my eye died. I chose to forget you Because it was all I could do to remember ...

    Sep 22, 2006


Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS