User avatar

mephistophelesangel

  • Writers Corner Re: How does this character sound like?

    You should really know that your comments are very, very helpful to me.

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How does this character sound like?

    Also, because he has to change his shape and concepts (carefree, bad boy, depressed, strong, etc) I'm planning on making it so that he later finds it hard to 'find ...

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How does this character sound like?

    Why does he want to kill all these girls? Because he wants to become a god. He doesn’t necessarily WANT to kill them, but because he lived so long doing ...

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How does this character sound like?

    He has a 'soft spot' about the subject of his mother, but that is the same as 'if that subject comes up, I'll rip your throat out, so don't bring ...

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How does this character sound like?

    Hello everyone! Okay, my character is a nine tailed fox, and I did do some research. This nine tailed fox is either Korean, Japanese or Chinese, and I kind of ...

    Jan 1, 2014


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor