User avatar

mephistophelesangel

  • Writers Corner Re: Is My Character Cliche?

    Hey guys! I just wanted to hear other people's opinions about one of the main characters in my story, to see if he's a little too perfect or a little ...

    Jul 16, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Should all conflicts in a book be resolved?

    Hey guys! I've been working on my book for a while now, and on the way, I made something happen, and I'm a little conflicted about it. There's this trouble ...

    Jul 5, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Opinions on these three ideas?

    The first one and the third one sounds great, really. But the second one seems a little overused? It's hard to find not overused young adult fantasy inspirations. But learning ...

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Help in translations for novels/ short stories

    @Rosey%20Unicorn Oh, god, thank you! So, I wanted a translation to Chinese/Japanese for goodbye. Goodbye, as in, forever goodbye; lost to death; in mourning, sending a friend away. This is ...

    Apr 17, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Characters' Death - How much is enough?

    Hey guys, it's Mephis. I'm writing a book in the present day, and I read over it many times, and jutted down some notes. What was that note about? you ...

    Apr 17, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Help in translations for novels/ short stories

    I could translate to korean. I'm nearly fluent in it. Can anybody tell me what 'goodbye' is in Chinese and Japanese (or one of them)?

    Apr 17, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Favourite Names!

    For guy names, I really like : Mason Agar, Lewis Agar, and Adrian Bridge. I really don't have any reason for liking it so much, but 'Agar' just... captured me ...

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Post and Study Quotes

    I wrote something that I would like to share! :D "There were so many songs. Daggers and swords and arrows sang, the wails and screams and yelps and yowls of ...

    Mar 19, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Post and Study Quotes

    Hello, everyone! I just got this random idea - to see what other people put as dialogues/quotes in their own novels/stories/poems/etc. I thought that it would be pretty exciting. Like, ...

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How does this character sound like?

    Yes, you are right. You give me so much tips, I feel like I'm learning writing all over again in a better way :)

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How does this character sound like?

    Hmm yeah, I'm worried that most people might not be able to relate to it.

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How does this character sound like?

    Wow, your explanation was simply amazing! I never saw anyone who could explain something so clearly. Thank you so much, I feel like I understand now.

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How does this character sound like?

    Because, if the nine tailed fox is neither a girl or a boy, (in my opinion) I would really have to explain that to the people who might read my ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How does this character sound like?

    Yep. I just wanted to make a twist in the story ; as in, not all gumiho have to be female, they can be male too. Or, I could make ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How does this character sound like?

    I don't think I did, because I don't know what Yu Yu Hakusho is :) Sorry.

    Jan 2, 2014


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe