User avatar

mephistophelesangel

  • Art & Photography Re: Artworks

    Man, I love special effects.

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Artworks

    I'm back with yet another one! It took something like 4 hours to work on, and by midnight I was absolutely drained. I also feel like this is something I ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    Urrrrgh, you guys are so good! Now I'm scared to post anything here... And by the way, @Zolen, your artworks are amazing. Well, I'll try to sneak two of mine ...

    Jul 16, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Artworks

    Yet another one! This one feels like a total mess-up, and I would love some feedbacks on it! Title : The Faded (or Soul's Decay) Character : Abel Snow So ...

    Jul 16, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Artworks

    First one! (hides) Book : The Gray Faults Character : Samuel Teal From this : To this : To this : To this : To... this... : To this : ...

    Jul 15, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Artworks

    So I just randomly decided to post drawings of mine that are inspired by my books and many other things! Because one of these takes at least a day, I'll ...

    Jul 15, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Blisters

    Mar 19, 2015
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When writing, what is your most difficult challenge?

    Dialogues. The stupid dialogues that sound like something from a thousand years ago.

    Nov 27, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I guess I'll just lie down and stare at the sky... Although it might be better if I were sitting on a branch." --Dominic Patterson, Soul's Decay What would you ...

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Tasty

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Elegant

    Jul 17, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Oily

    Jul 17, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Diamond Amethyst. I saw a lot of gemstone names in Mary-Sues.

    Jul 16, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Consequences

    Abel Snow, around 3,161 1. No one. He used to turn to his mother, but she has been dead for a long time. 2. He can care. (Although he really ...

    Jul 16, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Kill, then jump." -Abel Snow, from Soul's Decay What would your response be if people with deadly weaponry suddenly came and surrounded you?

    Jul 16, 2014


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow