-
Re: Why Is Murder a Crime?
Humans, animals, insects, and plants. They are all lives with only different appearances and sizes. They all coexist in one world. They all have their own languages that we humans ...
Oct 18, 2014 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to bring things that you created to life.
Sep 27, 2014 -
Re: how random are you!!!!!!
A really big white wolf
Sep 11, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately, the redesigning didn't work, and God decided that he would just blow up Earth again.
Aug 27, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
I don't know, do you know what a dragon laser stew is?
Aug 18, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned because I never said I'm not addicted to lasers.
Aug 17, 2014 -
Re: Continue the story
More Moreville, actually, was not a city but the hideout of a thousand perfectly trained magicians and swordsmen.
Aug 14, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for your addiction to lasers
Aug 11, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for not capitalizing the beginning of your sentence(ish.....?)
Aug 10, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
I don't know, do you know?
Aug 2, 2014 -
Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen
Thou rank shard-borne baggage!
Aug 1, 2014 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
7/10 for the first one, because maybe sometimes you don't make sense... (Like no offense. But nobody ALWAYS makes sense with their talking). 9/10 for the second one. If I ...
Jul 31, 2014 -
Re: what would a girl do..??what would a boy do??
Say that it's cool but soon draw in new ones with Sharpies. What would a girl do if someone puked all over her?
Jul 29, 2014 -
Re: Your Personality Type!
I got INFJ, the protector! :D
Jul 29, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned because I need a cupcake!
Jul 28, 2014
