User avatar

mephistophelesangel

  • Art & Photography Re: Artworks

    Man, I love special effects.

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Artworks

    I'm back with yet another one! It took something like 4 hours to work on, and by midnight I was absolutely drained. I also feel like this is something I ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    Urrrrgh, you guys are so good! Now I'm scared to post anything here... And by the way, @Zolen, your artworks are amazing. Well, I'll try to sneak two of mine ...

    Jul 16, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Artworks

    Yet another one! This one feels like a total mess-up, and I would love some feedbacks on it! Title : The Faded (or Soul's Decay) Character : Abel Snow So ...

    Jul 16, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Artworks

    First one! (hides) Book : The Gray Faults Character : Samuel Teal From this : To this : To this : To this : To... this... : To this : ...

    Jul 15, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Artworks

    So I just randomly decided to post drawings of mine that are inspired by my books and many other things! Because one of these takes at least a day, I'll ...

    Jul 15, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do we try to stop suicide?

    Okay, if you saw the topic and came in here all worked up, calm down, I'm probably not going to talk about the insignificance of life besides yourself. Now let ...

    Jun 9, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    9/10, I watched that movie too!

    May 12, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: A Hook into the Book

    @AdelVise, thank you! I am so glad that you are interested in it. :D @Arkhaion, thank you for pointing out what I need to improve on! It will definitely help ...

    May 5, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    8/10, I partly agree! :)

    May 4, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for having 161 reviews, which is also the answer to one of my math problems.

    May 4, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: A Hook into the Book

    The First Knight is born with a permanent lust for blood and mayhem. The Second Knight is allowed no emotion in his eyes, lips empty of any smiles. And the ...

    May 3, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Renaming Little Sister

    Could you tell us a bit more plot details in the book? If you don't mind, of course. Thanks :3

    May 3, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Chapter List 2.0

    Hi! I would greatly appreciate it if you could review the chapters of my new novel. Piece Name: The Sun of a Midnight Gray Piece Type: Novel Piece Genre: Fantasy/Sci-Fi ...

    Apr 14, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: A New Novel Idea

    I would be glad if anyone could provide some opinion on this new idea for a novel. Title : The Sun of a Midnight Gray Settings : There are three ...

    Apr 12, 2015


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson