User avatar

melodicatastrophe

  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    Usually, at the weirdest times, lines come to me and I make a note to make a poem out of them later. This usually results in me forgetting the lines, ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing

    Ahh, they're so CUTE. I wish I could draw like that =( Mel

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhetorical questions in poetry

    I think I agree with Fand too. When a reader reads a poem, they expect to leave with something insightful or interesting. Asking rhetorical questions frequently does make the reader ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    Ahh, I adore them all! There is no way I can pick my favorite, but I'll have to say the journal one in the four on top and the "muse ...

    Aug 10, 2007


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance