User avatar

mellophone7

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Name

    I really like this. It's something I'm sure many people who go by nicknames or have people mispronounce their names often can relate to. You did a good job of ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Wind Keepers

    Haha, this is cute! I really like this! :)

    May 22, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eclipses

    Hmmm. This is pretty cool. He'd never learned about friction; the imperfect pendulum of his loping gait swung on and on and on. He was ten, and when he stood ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mean Girls

    I kind of liked this. It's some thing a lot of people can relate to (unfortunately. I wish people didn't have to deal with things like watching a friend disappear, ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Laughter

    Thanks for the comment! I liked it, sorta, I usually don't prefer this type of poetry, I like the dark stuff ya know? If you like dark stuff, then I ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    I follow this path unsure of where it will end taking the journey

    May 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Another Obnoxious Blade

    Wow. This was extremely well done. I was able to dive into the story headfirst, and, I believe this was mentioned before, too, I didn't need any context. There was ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Dolls

    This is an EXTREMELY good horror story. I was so scared when I finished reading it! I noticed a few grammatical errors, punctuation misplaced, etc. but the only big suggestion ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: First kiss

    Whoa. I was not expecting that ending. You had the beginning be completely and total bliss and joy, and then the ending was all sadness.... A few nitpicks. I could ...

    May 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inspiration and Writer's Block

    :) I love these! They totally describe how I feel sometimes, and they made me laugh! Please? I'm begging. Will you accept bribes? Because I have chocolate. This is my ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Laughter

    It bubbles up Through your torso Tugs at the corners Of your mouth They spread And your eyes crinkle The sound explodes From your mouth Your body shakes With it ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    Trapped in the darkness, I am longing for a light. Will you provide it?

    May 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To YWS (Happy Sixth Birthday)

    Awesome. :) I love this! Just one nitpicky thing. On the "Six year since our founding" part, there's supposed to be an "s" after year. Other than that, it's all ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    As you try to fly reach up and touch the clouds, or better yet, the stars

    May 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Simplicity

    I love this. This is absolutely by far my favorite poem out of all the ones I've read! Sorry, but I really can't think of anything to say other than ...

    May 11, 2011


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson