User avatar

mellophone7

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Assassin

    I didn't notice this before, but when I read it again, I found only one punctuation error. The assassin sprints for the door To fle into the night- flee But ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Guardian of an Angel.

    Wow. I really love this; it's so powerful, and sends a clear message. Great job with this!

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Goodbye

    I like this. It's short, sweet, and beautiful. The only thing I have to say is, you should change "bye" (in both title and poem) to "goodbye". Bye makes the ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness of Love

    I really like this. It was just so beautiful. Any nitpicks I have other people already noted on. Keep writing, please!

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For You I Would

    I liked this. You did a pretty good job of telling how much this person loved somebody else. One thing, I noticed in the last line: All so that you ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wake up

    Oh, I love this! I know exactly what this is like. This happens every morning (except when I wake up before the alarm). Great job! Keep it up!

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Painting

    A blank canvas Waiting to be filled with dreams. An array of colors Alive, quivering in their jars. A simple brush to channel the spirit. An imagination burning with ideas. ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "I Love You," You Said

    I love this. Most of it I can relate to. Lots of emotion, great flow. I absolutely loved it.

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Always and forever

    I really don't think I can say much else that hasn't already been said, other than I really liked this. It's so true to real life. I also loved the ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mirror

    Wow. This was extremely well written. I could feel everything you were trying to say. No mistakes, either. Great job!

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Will You Fly With Me?

    Wow. I love this! The first two were still really good, but you were right. I completely love the way you redid it. The third one was definitely my favorite. ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 1,000 lilies

    This was....interesting. I liked the ending part, and I kind of understood most of it, but, yeah, it was confusing. Also, how does a bird eat 998 lilies? I know ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Untitled

    Excitement races through me as a new challenge arises. I have watched others do it and now I long to possess this talent as well. Clean, white paper waiting to ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Woman

    I like this. It's really good, although, I agree, you do need to expand on your ideas just a bit more. It was, like, you stated them, but just moved ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What I Am

    Wow. This was really good, and it sent a very powerful message. I really don't have any complaints or comments otherwise, because there weren't any grammatical errors I could see, ...

    May 23, 2011


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack