User avatar

mellophone7

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If I Love Him

    This is really good. I like how you capture exactly how you're feeling in the moment, and also your style of writing. I can feel everything. I didn't notice any ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Soul Mate

    This was really good. You relayed your story very well, and I could feel everything you were talking about. Great job, and keep it up!

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A drab gray room

    This was quite interesting. It's one of those poems that has a lot of hidden meaning and it makes you think. The message isn't always right there clear in front ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This Old Closet

    This is SO beautiful. With every line you give, I get a clear image in my head with what is happening. I can't really say much else. This is a ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The story of your life

    Hmm. Interesting. Never seen anything like it, but that kinda made it cool. :) It does make you feel really insignificant, though, which, if you think about it, though, you ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Please Come Back

    Okay, this is something I wrote about two months ago. This is really the most depressing thing I have ever written. I'm not even sure what I was thinking when ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Music

    This was pretty good. I know music is really hard to try and capture in words, and this is one just way of writing about it. It's okay by itself, ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hanging by a Thread

    This was beautiful and very well writ. The only thing I would say it, if you're attempting to rhyme, keep it consistent. I noticed that the first, second, and last ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Insecurity

    Hmm. I hate to be the downer, (but maybe it's just my brain isn't with it) but I couldn't really find the main point in this poem. I know the ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pinpoint

    Wow. I completely love this. Each line creates a vibrant, vivid image in my mind. It was extremely well writ. I only have one tiny nit pick. Splattered on the ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gummy Worms

    This was really cute, but I do have some nit picks. When I was young, My thoughts rolled around like tumbleweed s . In a vast expanse of land made ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: my trip to the park

    These are pretty good, considering they come from a cell phone camera. It's annoying trying to take pictures with a cell phone. The fire picture was a bit noticeably out ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Botanical Gardens

    I love these! It's always fun to take pictures of plants. :) Great job!!

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just for you.

    Pretty good job. A few things: my senses become alive Maybe putting "come alive" would make it flow better. Also, the fact that the first stanza had four lines, the ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little paws

    Awwww, total cuteness!! This poem is SO adorable. It's simple, but that's what makes it sweet. I was thinking of an adorable little Lab puppy when I was reading it, ...

    Jun 14, 2011


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler