User avatar

mellophone7

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sailing into the Sunrise

    This is really cool. It's kind of like you're combining dreams and some sort of fairy tale. In fact, this poem reminded me of a book I read, called The ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a leaf's life and yours

    Hi! I really liked this piece. It's lovely tying in a person's life and a leaf's life. Flawless. I glanced through the previous reviews and saw people had already helped ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I wish

    We all wish we could go back in time and become a kid again. Me included. Unfortunately, we can't, and have to settle for the memories. I loved reading this ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Molly McCoys

    Cute, MOIMOW. Real cute. :) Yes, I loved reading this! The flow and rhythm was just great, and I didn't see any grammatical mistakes. Great job!

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I was there

    Wow. This is really sad, but it is also extremely well-written. A person trying to be a good sister, but in the end deciding that the one she is defending ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Recession

    Reading your poem, I'm suddenly reminded of my geography class, and how my teacher said that we should "Spend during bad times, and save during good times." Of course, ending ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: (Wish it Was a) Fairytale

    Hmm. Interesting. I've never seen a complete turnaround a fairy tale before. Usually all you see are the true love forever and ever, perfect life, that kind of happily ever ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Illusions

    Loved it. This was my absolute favorite line out of the entire thing. You can't really hear me, When you're not really listening. It seems people are never listening as ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fragile Things

    I don't know if I'm using the right words, here, but this poem seemed very light, graceful, and airy to me. Simply beautiful. I loved it so much. I didn't ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dance

    Wow. I love this. So deep. I could also relate to this poem, because I know a person who is basically described by this piece. She's never afraid to show ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Under The Stars

    Short and sweet. It's not long, but it contains so much emotion in it.... I saw no errors in it, and I thought it was extremely well written. Great job! ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Finding My Light

    Wow, this was really great. I completely loved it. One thing I would suggest, though, is maybe if you're going to add a little punctuation, trying doing punctuation for the ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Piano's Joy

    Oh, totally love this!! I can relate so well to this, as I play piano, and I absolutely love it! This was written so well, and captures exactly what a ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    This brilliant moon glows in the sky but will run when touched by sunshine.

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wish

    Really, really sad, but extremely well-written. I didn't find any grammatical errors, and I noticed no problems with it otherwise. Please keep writing! Your work is excellent.

    Jun 25, 2011


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris