User avatar

mellophone7

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Innocent Little Kitten

    Cute. I do like this. I agree with you when you say the third stanza is off a bit, but I'm sorry, I have no suggestions for you. Just one ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fire's Escape

    Oh, I love this! It's always so cool and fascinating when somebody is able to take something (like fire) and describe it perfectly. I especially like it when people can ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Life through Darkness...

    You were right. This was slightly confusing to read, but almost liked it, because that's how life is sometimes. I didn't find anything grammatically wrong with it, although I would ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To the Horizon and Back

    This is extremely beautiful. I really have no nitpicks or complaints for it. It drew me in right away, and made me want to keep reading. Very, very well written. ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Autumn

    Alone in the yard Lying on the grass Soft and cool beneath me Staring up at the clouds Streaks of white on a blue canvas A tree stands off to ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Me and The Past

    Wow, this is really, really good. I love the whole childhood happiness feel of it. Especially for being your first poem, this is very well written. I just have a ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gold and Gray

    This is really good! This is my favorite part. And, why are the senses trusted so when all they do is deceive? Because all they know cannot be defined. Mainly ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Night

    This is just a super-quick poem that got rid of my writer's block a couple days ago. Any and all comments welcome! Lying in an pool of water, floating in ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snowy Day

    This is actually pretty good. Although, one thing I would suggest on changing would be the title. When I first clicked on it, I thought it was going to be ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Demon

    This is one of the first creepy/dark poems I have written, so I am not sure how it turned out. This actually was kind of based off a line from ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ghost Train

    An ancient track Winding its way up a mountain Rusted rails, rotten wood Weeds reaching up to choke it An abandoned station The clamor of passengers long since lost Baggage ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forsaken

    My God, why have You forsaken me? When I stumble on a twisted path of darkness, I feel as though all hope has left me, And that is when You ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shipwrecked Love

    Short and sweet. Absolutely loved this. Sometimes the simplest poems are the ones that turn out to be the best, and this is one of them. Just one suggestions: add ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreams

    This is something I wrote a little over a year ago. I wasn't into writing poetry at that point, so I don't remember why I wrote this. Anyway, the only ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Teddy Bear and His Used Heart

    Well, this poem most definitely made me never want to abuse a toy again! Talking about monsters eating a bear from the inside, and the bear's heart being already gone....really ...

    Jun 26, 2011


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus