User avatar

mellophone7

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Duck Rap

    "Qu-ACK!" Absolute FAVORITE part! Kwantack, I LOVE this rap!!

    Feb 19, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Why I Write

    Wow. I love it! I've never thought about writing like that before. For me, it's just been something to do whenever I get the time to do it. That's changed. ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Headphones

    Hmmm. Very interesting. I've never heard headphones described that way before. Purely unique work!

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Tale From Someone With a Tail.

    My first reaction: confusion! I couldn't get what you were talking about. Then I read to the end, and I sort of ended up getting it. Are you trying to ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Avari

    I'm agreeing with everybody else so far. It was short, and it felt really cut off. Was this an introduction or, like, the start to a chapter? It felt like ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Wildflower

    I really like your poem! It had rhythm and rhyme, two things I like in poetry. The only comment I would make is the fourth line, that starts with "of ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Haunted

    Wow. That is, without a doubt, the most depressing poem I have read yet. I think the suicide at the end was interesting, because it seemed to split the poem ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Sharks: When the Predator Becomes Prey

    (jaws theme starts playing) Wait! Before we go ANY farther, I need to point something out to you: you are more likely to be trampled to death by an elephant, ...

    Feb 19, 2011


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn