User avatar

mellophone7

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Unknown

    Wow. If this isn't a cliffhanger story, I don't know what is! :) You drew me in right away, and kept me all the way through it! Great job!

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Unicorns VS Zombies

    This seems like it could be an interesting story. Some technicality things: there was a sudden up bring of the infamous unicorns. Did you mean a sudden upbringing? the world ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Ballet Shoe

    Pretty good. The beginning started out alright, but then I started to get confused towards the end. The officers also didn't seem that realistic. Like, shouldn't they have asked more ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: War Sucks

    I will agree with all of the comments/suggestions so far. I loved reading this. It's a good write that really drew me in very quickly. I could easily imagine it ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Sharks: When the Predator Becomes Prey

    Hello, BlueAfrica, I think I can answer your question. People are cutting off sharks' fins to make shark fin soup, which is a delicacy in places such as Asia (can ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Doth The Light

    I really like it, except it doesn't seem to have much a rhythm to it, does it?

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Writing Tutorials Re: 5 Tips for Realistic Characters

    This helped me a lot. Now I can get past just generalizing on my characters in my books and actually get to know them! Although, I am pretty horrible at ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Elizabethan market place

    I saw just a couple grammatical errors that I believe several people pointed out, so I will just briefly mention them. To vs. Too Lute vs. lute (is that supposed ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Keeping Things Unpredictable: The Dos

    Thank you, thank you, thank you. This helped a lot with my writing. I now know what I should do when I get stuck!

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Corazón

    Oh. My. Gosh. That was the most sincere, heartfelt, beautiful thing I have every read. You wrote about sincere love, without adding anything that made it seem cheesy. Amazing work! ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragonmaster Prologue *REVISED*

    Wow. This is like one of those books that I pick up because it looks interesting, and I can't put it down until I stop reading it! This is an ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: For the Better Chapter One

    I am lovin' this so far! This is one story I would definitely keep reading! (despite the fact that I like fiction books)

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Untitled Song

    Wow. Such a heartfelt, touching song. Wish I could hear the tune. A few blips in the sense of rhythm, but since it is a song, I don't think it ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Did I Drown

    Good poem! I'll agree with everyone else in saying the rhyming and rhythm was a bit off in places, but otherwise it's neat!

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crescendos of Color

    Pretty good! Keep it up!

    Feb 19, 2011


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47