User avatar

mellophone7

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unknown Love

    Does he know? No. I only saw him once, but that glimpse started it all. Now I long to see him every day. Does he know I exist? Maybe. I ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Eleanor *Novel in Progress* CHAPTER TWO

    One other thing I forgot to mention. Try spacing your paragraphs out like you did with chapter 1. It makes it look more attractive to the reader.

    Apr 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Eleanor *Novel in Progress* CHAPTER TWO

    I like how you incorporated the "no sense of time" concept. Just a couple things: Or is it that an African sunrise is more exotic and full of fiery? I ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Eleanor *Novel in Progress* CHAPTER ONE

    Cool. I like how you incorporated Europe and Africa and sort of melted them together in one story. If I tried to do that, I'd probably find it difficult. I ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Eleanor *Novel in Progress* PROLOGUE

    I like this! It's descriptive, and I can picture it perfectly in my head. :) Good job!

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ipad - Doodle Buddy Art

    Wow. I really don't know anything about iPad doodling, but I'm just going to say that these look super cool! Especially the last one, with the flames. The first one ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: New World

    Wow. This is amazing. I wish I could do stuff like this!!!! Great job!! :)

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Potrait :D

    Wow!!!!! OHMYGOODNESS, I wish I could draw as well as you could!!!!! Keep up the amazing work!!! :)

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Lumi

    Wow. I love this! It totally caught my eye! I think it was mainly the green hair against the darker background. Great job!

    Apr 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Glass Pearl Chapter 3

    Shadowmen. That thought roused me a bit, and I was able to keep up a brisk pace behind Nick as he pulled out his phone. “Who are you calling?” I ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Glass Pearl Chapter 2

    The next two weeks of school passed, very similar to the first day. I gradually grew more comfortable around Trey and his group of friends, but as I studied them, ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Glass Pearl Chapter 1

    My first day at Brookings High School. My mom had to be at work earlier than I had to be at school, so I drove myself. Lynn (my mom) worked ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Glass Pearl

    About two months ago, I lived in Baltimore, Maryland. Now, I live in a city that just became the fourth largest city in South Dakota- Brookings. Moving from an extremely ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: DELETED.

    Instead of rewriting all of the previous comments and taking up more of your time than necessary, just refer back to the other users' comments, because I agree with every ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Spy Escape

    Is there more to this? This would make a very, very good longer story, one that I would most definitely read! :) A few things: Try using italics when your ...

    Apr 3, 2011


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings