-
Re: Used To
I usually don't like reading sad poems, but I really liked this one. It was very well written, and captured a lot of emotion in it. Great job!
Apr 22, 2011 -
Re: Flying
When I dream, I dream of flying. Not of falling, but of soaring. I leave the ground behind, and reach up to touch the clouds, floating high in the sky. ...
Apr 22, 2011 -
Re: Figure Skating
I love this sooooo much! I'm a figure skater, and this is exactly how I feel most of the time, because there are several girls way younger than me at ...
Apr 22, 2011 -
Re: Fairytale (Us And Them)
This is an interesting poem. It describes very well how a person doesn't have anybody in her "happily ever after". I can feel every emotion that she is feeling as ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: Best Friend..yeah right
Wow. I don't think I've eve read a poem with this much emotion in it. All I can say is, great work, keep it up, and never give up, even ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: Do you? Are you? Can you?
Wow. You captured exactly how I feel with my parents sometimes. Great work! My favorite line: Do you know the storms that reside in my heart? Amazing piece!
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: Come and Set me Free
I really liked this. Only one thing I would mention: I agree with a previous comment that the main theme is a little bit overused. Other than that, it's really ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: Unknown Love
Thank you for the comments!!! :)
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: Beneath the Smile
This is an amazing poem. It really touched me, and I felt deep pity for this girl. Keep up the amazing work!! :)
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: Listen
I love this, and I could especially relate to it, too. I don't want to have silence (all the time); I almost always want to have music in my life ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: Fights and Kisses
Interesting. You capture (as I see it) a very complicated relationship from the girl's point of view. A few mechanical things: But Couples fight, Is couples supposed to be capitalized ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: Manipulate. Criticize. Forget.
I agree with the previous comment by MissRockers. It tells a story in a simple way. I didn't find any errors in it, although the "Is it?" did seem a ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: An Abyss of Blue
This is a really cool piece! It perfectly captures the wish of a human being to be able to swim in the ocean with all of the other creatures. Keep ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: Flutter By
I read your last comment, and it seems like a really interesting way to write a poem. I've never seen one written like that. I loved this, and it was ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: Love?
I love this poem. It really touched me, and I know exactly how the person feels. Just one thing, I noticed a few places where two words got squished together. ...
Apr 21, 2011
