User avatar

mellophone7

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tears of steel

    I loved this poem. The emotions in it practically leaped off the page. :) The first part confused me a little bit, though. I almost got the impression that it ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: me, the robot

    I really liked this poem, but, again, as several comments before me stated, it lacked a structure, punctuation, and capitalization. I'm not saying you HAVE to have a structure and ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn Blush

    This is really good! You're right, it does give me a kind of warm feeling when I look at it. However, I get the impression that the girl's not happy, ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Birth of the Vampire Skunk

    Oh, dude, this made me laugh so hard!! I love this mini story!! Great job! :)

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hypocrisy

    Okay, MOIMOW, I loved this!!! I could totally see this coming from you, and the title explains it all!! One thing, at the beginning, it was a little difficult to ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Last Petal

    I love this! It's very deep and comparing life to a rose works very well for this. Keep writing!! :)

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    Kwantack, I remember you showing this to me at school!!! It is super, super cute!! I love it!!! :)

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled 2

    Wow. This depressed me a little bit, because it was so sad, but it was very well written, and I liked it a lot. Anybody who has experienced a close ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cherry Lane

    I really love this poem! Perfectly saying "don't give in to temptation." Yet, what do humans do? We continually give in. Anyway, I noticed you didn't really have much punctuation, ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Invisible

    I really liked this poem. This touched me, because this is how I feel sometimes. I noticed a few things, but I think the other comments already touched on them. ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Water Dragon with Rider

    Whoa!! That is so cool! I don't really have anything constructive to say about it, so, sorry, but I just think it's awesome!! :)

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This is Me

    What's inside is kept hidden, safe, for a good reason. Because when I open up, let others see what I think, who I truly am, I run the risk of ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Heart is a Beach Made of Glass

    This is so cool. I've never seen anything compared like sand and glass like this before. It made for a very interesting read. It was well written, and I love ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blind

    This shows perfectly how people can look at things and yet not SEE them. They are aware that they're there, but they don't look deep enough past the masks. In ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nao

    Whoa, this is really good! I don't know if you were going for complete neatness on the edges, but overall, it's very cool! (Plus, it's much, much better than anything ...

    Apr 22, 2011


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu