User avatar

mellophone7

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Late Autumn

    Walking in late afternoon, through trees whose bare branches stretch up to touch the pale blue sky, happiness is prevalent within me. My dog pants at my side, the sunlight ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Question Mark

    :) This poem made me smile. I always love seeing poems that personify things...like a question mark. :) Anyways, the only thing I wanted to comment on was that I ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sea and me

    Okay. So, the poem was good but to admit, it was a little confusing. I agree with this; the only stanza that wasn't slightly confusing was the third one. But ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Stormy Blue Skies

    I love this poem just about as much as I love clouds, which is a LOT. :) I just have a few suggestions to make. As they dash through the ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Paradox

    Okay, me being a personal fan of this subject, I did like this poem, but I'll admit I expected something a little longer. As I believe one comment already stated, ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear Angel, my Celestial Mage

    Woooow....this is so incredibly beautiful. Such an amazingly written poem! The only comment I would make would be on the very last few lines. as you swing, ascending along an ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Dance of The Horse

    Hm, I like this. You definitely captured the beauty of a horse, here. :) I do have some nitpicks, though. Time is frozen. The air is blowing through his thick ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sunflowers

    I really love this. It's one of those poems where you just get such a strong, clear image in your head. The only thing I would comment on would be ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: One Step

    I am alone in the night; utterly alone. Darkness surrounds me; infinite, impenetrable. The feel of the ground beneath my feet is my only anchor. In my hands, I hold ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lifeblood

    I kind of liked this, but one thing about it is that you could either leave it this short, and it'd be okay, or you could expand on it, and ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Concealed Beauty

    What happens when night-time comes? We retreat inside our houses, turn on the lights, try to drive away the invasive darkness. Nothing outside is able to hold our attention, but ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Paintings

    I kinda liked this. Me, being a painter, I clicked on it, and I wasn't disappointed with what I found. I really love poems that effortlessly rhyme, so thumbs up ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where were you on 9/11?

    Where were you on 9/11? For me, I was in a classroom. Full-day kindergarten. When the planes hit the towers, I was having fun with my friends. I had no ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Poems are for all of us.

    I liked this, mainly because a lot of people seem (to me) to think that writing poetry "isn't cool" and it TOTALLY is!!! The meaning behind it was really clear. ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crying Softly

    This was very, very good. So deep, emotional, and sad. But sad in a good way. I really have no other comments or nitpicks other than to say that I ...

    Sep 6, 2011


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red