User avatar

mellophone7

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Starlight

    I loved this. It's a short, yet completely beautiful piece. I wish I could say more, but, really, that's about it. Keep writing!! :)

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To My Stalker

    I loved this, MOIMOW. The rhyming was pretty good overall, and any mistakes I found were already pointed out to you by the first reviewer. I loved the last stanza, ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    I love this. It's so in depth, and it really talks about a relationship with God. He always loves us and is there for us, no matter what. Great job!! ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ballroom

    I love this!! I'm getting a total feel of prince/princess, medieval, true love, etc. It's awesome! Don't change it! :)

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Star for You

    I like this. The only thing is, I was a bit confused by the fact that she seemed to be putting a star inside of her, and then she's talking ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Love for You Will Never Die

    Wow. This is beautiful. I didn't find any mistakes in it that I could see, and the flow seems pretty sound. Just one thing. |L|asting without you is the hardest ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Perfect

    Wow. Biiiiiiiig words. :) Yeah, I agree with kathy45662, when she said that poems can be well written without such large words. Overall, I thought the poem was really good, ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Write

    This poem and "This is Me" were both inspired by another poem I read called "I am a Poet", so the two that I wrote are very similar. I write. ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Phoenix Poem

    Wow. I love this! It's so simple, yet inspiring.... Great job!!!! :)

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Live

    I love this! I can totally relate to how you have to learn life as you go. Simple, yet well written poem. Great job!!! :)

    Apr 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts of a Compulsive Liar

    I liked this. It tells an interesting tale from a liar's point of view. Good job!! Keep writing!!! :)

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    I love this. This piece describes perfectly how I feel when I'm in the middle of writers' block!! Great job capturing the words! :)

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My guardian angel

    Wow. I really love this, especially since it is a very good way to comfort somebody who has just had a close friend or relative pass away. It has a ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You...Whoever You Are

    I really enjoyed reading this poem, mainly because abortion was nowhere mentioned in this, and in my debate class, abortion has been brought up in bills for Student Congress, and ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "Dear Cloud" Poem

    I haven't seen nor heard of this "Final Fantasy" thing you were talking about, but I still loved the poem! You stretched the rhyming a bit with Tell me your ...

    Apr 23, 2011


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara